Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Great Ways to Make Use Of The Space Behind Couch For Extra Storage And Visual Depth – Hative
- Trap door, for extra storage under the deck or build in a cooler.
- 10 Ways to Hide Your Small Appliances| Kitchen Organization, How to Organize Your Kitchen, How to Store Small Appliances, Small Appliance Storage, Kitchen Storage Tips and Tricks, Storage Tips for the Kitchen, Organization for the Kitchen, Popular Pin
- Who need extra storage? Everyone, I guess. So I made those wall shelves to organize the bathroom …but you can use them in any room! The…
- Floral Spring Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Silk Floral Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Etsy Wreath – This beautiful floral wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with gorgeous array of purple, pink, yellow, and ivory silk flowers, lovely greenery, ivory bow, and a little yellow bird. This wreath would look wonderful above your mantel, on an interior wall, or on your front door! Its perfect for Spring and Summer. • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 28 Long x 25 Wide x 10 Deep. Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths For shipping, payment, and other store policies, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me in a smoke-free environment with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you will be displaying your wreath outdoors, please make sure it is under a covered area to protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and other outdoor elements. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, silk floral wreaths, spring wreath, summer wreath, outdoor wreaths, spring floral wreaths, spring door wreaths, summer door wreaths, summer floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy (291)
- DIY Curtain Rods for under 5 dollars – considering store bought ones are expensive, Ill be glad I pinned this
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- Maximizing space doesnt have to be about boring storage under your bed. Get clever with it! This is where multiple illusions will work on your behalf, making ceilings look taller and rooms look wider. Check out these 7 ways to maximize space in your small rooms.
- Stylish Storage: 10 Ways to Organize Jewelry | Apartment Therapy
- Diy Home decor ideas on a budget. Beautiful! Need some baskets for under our console in the den! by DaveBread
- Great little entry bench, with baskets for storage. Love the stone floor!