Photo via: mylistoflists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Great Things to do with Burlap- fun DIY and craft projects with burlap- Cute pillow ideas, banners, wreaths and more burlap craft projects!
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- This craft is perfect for you if you are NOT crafty! Just $5 and 10 minutes and you have an awesome Monogrammed Burlap Table Runner with your Silhouette!
- Nautical Wall Decor – Coastal Wall Hanging is a super easy to make burlap craft. This DIY project is super easy. Get some starfish, some burlap fabric and a few other bits and you can make something spectacular for any room in your home!
- It’s time for another fun, monthly blog hop — featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers! This month’s theme is all things CHALKBOARD, and we just know you’ll have a blast with these projects. We ended up making an XL Chalkboard that is so super simpl
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- How to decorate with things you already have- Freshening up your decor doesnt have to cost a lot, in fact, it can be free if you use stuff you already have on hand!
- Its only fair to share… Calling all of my thrifty crafty readers!! Do you love shopping at Michaels and saving money? I love to do both, just wish I had more time to craft! Here are 10 Secret Ways to Save at Michaels for you. Be sure to check out the 10 Secret Ways to [Read more…]
- Succulents are a huge trend right now, and everyone seems to have a fascination with unique projects making use of succulents. Unfortunately succulents can get expensive to purchase, however faux succulents can be a great way to save a little cash and make trendy, fuss-free home décor pieces.
- Fun Borax Recipes for Kids| Borax Recipes for Kids, Crafts for Kids, Kids Activities, Fun Activities for Kids, Borax Recipes, Things to Do With Borax, How to Use Borax Around the House, Fun Activities for Kids, Popular Pin
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!