Photo via: diynetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you like to build with wood or refinish furniture, there are a lot of things you must know before you start a project! Read these 7 woodworking tips!
- 10 things you should know about spray paint! This is SO good!
- Diy Home decor ideas on a budget. : 5 MORE New Uses for Old Things in Home Decor — i want to find an old rake SOOOOOOOOOO bad.
- It’s time for another fun, monthly blog hop — featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers! This month’s theme is all things CHALKBOARD, and we just know you’ll have a blast with these projects. We ended up making an XL Chalkboard that is so super simpl
- Neon Classic Pottery | Shop Sweet Things What an awesome way to give a modern twist to some classic home wares! All you need is a bit of spray paint and some white crockery pieces. I know that Kmart…
- If you would like to paint glass, whether it’s glassware, a window, a vase or a jar there are a few things to know & ask yourself before you start.
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Create a unique look in your home with these inexpensive Pallet Bars. There are a million and one ways that you can repurpose them into all sorts of things including Bars and Tables. Drop into The WHOot for more fantastic DIY projects.
- Ikea Hacks thatll save you money while also improving your home decor in just a few quick steps! These hacks are a MUST for all rooms – big or small. Youll be so glad you pinned this: http://www.ehow.com/how_12342969_budgetfriendly-ikea-hacks-home-needs-right-now.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!
- Simple Painting Ideas for Home Improvement on a Budget | Painting Vinyl Floors Tutorial by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/small-budget-big-impact-upgrades/
- 10 Things You Should NEVER Buy at Thrift Stores ~ shopping ~ how to shop ~ what to buy | DuctTapeAndDenim.com