Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Neon Classic Pottery | Shop Sweet Things What an awesome way to give a modern twist to some classic home wares! All you need is a bit of spray paint and some white crockery pieces. I know that Kmart…
- It’s time for another fun, monthly blog hop — featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers! This month’s theme is all things CHALKBOARD, and we just know you’ll have a blast with these projects. We ended up making an XL Chalkboard that is so super simpl
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!
- Related Posts 50 Winter Decorating Ideas 20 Trash to Treasure Makeovers 10 Clothing Hacks Every Woman Should Know 50 Backyard Hacks 7 Creative Hacks Using Faultless Spray Starch DIY Dorm School Supplies 50+ Life Hacks to Improve Your Life Glad to Give: Decluttering Tips Want my decorating tips weekly? Sign up for my newsletter and …
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Floral Spring Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Silk Floral Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Etsy Wreath – This beautiful floral wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with gorgeous array of purple, pink, yellow, and ivory silk flowers, lovely greenery, ivory bow, and a little yellow bird. This wreath would look wonderful above your mantel, on an interior wall, or on your front door! Its perfect for Spring and Summer. • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 28 Long x 25 Wide x 10 Deep. Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths For shipping, payment, and other store policies, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me in a smoke-free environment with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you will be displaying your wreath outdoors, please make sure it is under a covered area to protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and other outdoor elements. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, silk floral wreaths, spring wreath, summer wreath, outdoor wreaths, spring floral wreaths, spring door wreaths, summer door wreaths, summer floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy (291)
- Ok Im going to try this again. This is the 3rd time Ive typed this post so hopefully this time it will actually publish correctly. If not, youll probably hear my scream from wherever state youre currently in. As some of you may know, I decided to paint my kitchen countertops. If you even have…
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- 10 Things You Should NEVER Buy at Thrift Stores ~ shopping ~ how to shop ~ what to buy | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- 10 Things You Must Know: Finishing a Basement : Home Improvement : DIY Network
- The pets need the care as the family members, so they should be provided a proper place to take rest and for sleeping. We know that many people have pets, so we have added this dog pet idea which is not hard to copy for the lovely pet in the home.
- We have had SO MANY questions about the signs we used on our last two episodes of OpenConcept on @hgtv! We worked with our good friend @vineandbranchestx to design this sign for the Davis family that totally speaks to our ❤️! Go check her out! Shes amazingly talented and we are proud to call her a friend. We also put a direct link to her Etsy shop where she is selling these in multiple sizes! ❤️ shanty2chic hgtv OpenConcept