Photo via: stonegableblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Day 5: My Favorite Way to Update Your Kitchen It’s here! The final day of the Postbox Designs 5 Day Design Challenge-I hope you have been inspired, motivated, and your own creative juices are flowing now! If you missed any of the days, here is the easy breezy shortcut to them all: DAY 1: Update [ Read More… ] …
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Floral Spring Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Silk Floral Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Etsy Wreath – This beautiful floral wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with gorgeous array of purple, pink, yellow, and ivory silk flowers, lovely greenery, ivory bow, and a little yellow bird. This wreath would look wonderful above your mantel, on an interior wall, or on your front door! Its perfect for Spring and Summer. • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 28 Long x 25 Wide x 10 Deep. Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths For shipping, payment, and other store policies, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me in a smoke-free environment with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you will be displaying your wreath outdoors, please make sure it is under a covered area to protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and other outdoor elements. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, silk floral wreaths, spring wreath, summer wreath, outdoor wreaths, spring floral wreaths, spring door wreaths, summer door wreaths, summer floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy (291)
- These hand-painted throw pillows are fun to make, easy to customize and an inexpensive room update!
- Updating the living room in your home? Here are 3 questions to ask yourself when buying living room sofa sets + La-Z-Boys Annual Memorial Day Sale on sofas, loveseats, chairs, and more! via @momontheside
- Is 2017 and if you are still looking for ways to make some cash then we got you cover. Here are 69 resources to make money that are legit and works!
- If youve ever wondered what to do with all those vintage hankies you got from your grandma, here are 10 craft projects to repurpose those handkerchiefs!
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- DIY Industrial Pipe Projects are an easy way to add a touch of industrial decor to your home. Here are 10 of the BEST DIY industrial pipe projects for you to try!
- If you’re renting your home or apartment, you might feel limited in the design changes that you can make to your living space. Don’t worry! This renter-friendly patio makeover from Rachel, of The Crafted Life, is the perfect way to express your eclectic sense of style. Vibrant outdoor furniture and quirky decorations provide pops of bright color that liven up this backyard. Click here to see more.
- Its only fair to share… Calling all of my thrifty crafty readers!! Do you love shopping at Michaels and saving money? I love to do both, just wish I had more time to craft! Here are 10 Secret Ways to Save at Michaels for you. Be sure to check out the 10 Secret Ways to [Read more…]
- DIY Sandals and Flip Flops – Simple Yet Chic DIY Shoes – Creative, Cool and Easy Ways to Make or Update Your Shoes – Decorate Flip Flops with Cheap Dollar Store Crafts and Ideas – Beaded, Leather, Strappy and Painted Sandal Projects – Fun DIY Projects and Crafts for Teens and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-sandals