Photo via: diytotry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weekend DIY Project: A new house number display is an easy way to update the entrance to your home.
- Beautiful and Creative Ways to Display Succulent Plants – Succulents
- 15 Creative Ways To Use and Style A Bar Cart!
- Make a DIY House Number Sign and update your exteriors. 12 DIY House Number Signs, plus a DIY House Number Sign tutorial.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- How perfect is this DIY house number planter tutorial for your porch? Learn how to make this project with pallets! Don’t forget to add your favorite flowers, vegetables and herbs at the end.
- DIY house number with flowers, how to make a simple farmhouse style house number
- Industrial pipe isn’t just for plumbing anymore! Learn 15 ways you can take industrial pipe to new levels by highlighting it in your home. It just might surprise you how versatile it can be.
- Turn your simple Ikea furniture into chic, droolworthy pieces with these 15 creative Ikea hacks from around the blogosphere.
- Love this!! Such a perfect DIY Project that will make any piece unique. Create a wine cork backsplash, cork board, frame…get creative. Such a fun and unique DIY project! Perfect for those crafty, artsy types. This is sure to be the most talked about piece in your house, and no one will have one quite like it. So fun and easy enough to do. Check it out!
- DIY House Number Plaque made from paint stir sticks. – 4 Men 1 Lady
- 15 Fairly Straightforward Ä°ssues That can Make Your house Really Awesome 1