Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 19 Gorgeous Travel-Inspired DIY Projects | Happy to Wander
- Adding teak to your shower floor: 19 Affordable Decorating Ideas to Bring Spa Style to Your Small Bathroom
- 19 Cool Driftwood Crafts For Home Décor | Shelterness
- 19 kitchen makeover Before-And-Afters That Will Make Your Jaw Drop.
- Throw together these easy DIY window boxes to add charm to your home or She Shed!
- Add a little extra style to your She Shed with faux beams! A budget friendly way to get the style youve been pinning.
- Your homes design is a creative expression of who you are, so why not take a cue from colorful, expressive bohemian style and craft a home with personality? Inspired by the artistic community, the boho look is eclectic, free-spirited and whimsical, with a focus on rich colors and textures. Whether you embrace the more-is-more aesthetic, or temper it with modern pieces, youll find all the inspiration youll need in the 19 spaces that follow.
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- Updating the living room in your home? Here are 3 questions to ask yourself when buying living room sofa sets + La-Z-Boys Annual Memorial Day Sale on sofas, loveseats, chairs, and more! via @momontheside
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!
- If youre turning your backyard shed into a guest house, she shed, man cave, or office, think about DIYing your own custom lighting! Check out these awesome projects to find the perfect style for your space.
- It’s easier than you think to redo your old wooden deck. This DIY deck makeover from Emily, of Emily Henderson, is full of stylish design inspiration. Emily stained her wooden deck with a fresh coat of Natural to give it a rich, warm color. Then, she added modern outdoor furniture and chic potted plants to bring the whole design together.