Photo via: littleredwindow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Related Posts 50 Winter Decorating Ideas 20 Trash to Treasure Makeovers 10 Clothing Hacks Every Woman Should Know 50 Backyard Hacks 7 Creative Hacks Using Faultless Spray Starch DIY Dorm School Supplies 50+ Life Hacks to Improve Your Life Glad to Give: Decluttering Tips Want my decorating tips weekly? Sign up for my newsletter and …
- These pyramid styled wall shelves in wood are yet another simple yet elegant and creative design. The picture has two pyramids, one is upright and the other is inverted. The space in between both the pyramid wall shelves has been used as book rack.
- 20+ Ideas for a cheap and creative decor
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Turn a bookshelf into a cute storage bench!
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- DIY Sliding Garage Storage Shelves – Great Tutorial
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves… These are easy and cheap too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- EASY, and INEXPENSIVE, DIY Faux Floating Shelves! Finally you can have the look of floating shelves with so much less work!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Hanging Shelves /istandarddesign/
- DIY Floating Shelves
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at…
- How to Build Wall to Wall Shelves | DIY Shelves | DIY Shelving | How to Build Shelves | How to Build Shelving | Beginner DIY Projects