Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You dont have to spend a fortune when furnishing your home. There are a lot of furniture pieces you can make yourself or by re-purposing used furniture. This will not only save you tons of money, but you also can customize you furniture as much as you like to have a stunning home as youve always imagined.
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- This DIY Ombre Basket is a Land of Nod knock-off that is super easy to make and saves a ton of money! It has the dip dye effect and look fantastic in any room, especially a nursery!
- Check out This Inspiring list of college dorm room decor ideas to make your room look great (and help you save money too)
- Spring cleaning tip. The Painless Way To Wash Walls. This time-saving tip will save you a ton of time AND headache. Its especially helpful if you have tall walls or vaulted ceilings One of our all time most popular pins!. See full cleaning tutorial & other awesome DIY tips at lifeshouldcostless.com
- This is a MASSIVE list of more than 100 legitimate sites that pay you to work from home as a writer. With many of these, you can sign up and start earning money today — even if you are a beginning writer.
- For years I have been making this super easy homemade sweet tea. Not only can you make any variety you would like, but youâll also save quite a bit of money by by making your own!
- 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets, hardware and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- This is such an easy way to make a DIY stroller handle extender with PVC pipe! Works for strollers with padded handles and umbrella strollers with hard handles!
- Use PVC pipes to make a variety of organizers for your home.
- Save money with these cozy rustic home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and storage ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these …