Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- René from Cottage and Vine offers you 6 easy ways to improve the curb appeal of your home. Try giving your front door a fresh coat of paint to really revitalize the exterior of your home. Be sure to use KILZ Primer before painting your door to ensure that you get a bright, vivid color that’s protected against weathering so your stylish new look can last you for years to come.
- 3. Add molding (and shelves?) to an otherwise boring bathroom mirror. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Outdoor curtains and outdoor drapes make nice porch enclosures. Its an easy and relatively inexpensive way to create privacy, ambiance, and add a lot of curb appeal to your porch. Porch curtains block wind, rain, and sun to allow for more comfortable outdoor time.
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- The outside of your home is just as important as the inside and the AC unit is something you may want to hide to up your curb appeal. For this you can an AC unit cover. Read on to learn how you can do this.
- 21 Ways to Improve Your Homes Curb Appeal
- Love the look of a Southern front porch? Heres how to decorate porches with front porch decorating ideas and inspiration you can do all on a budget! From choosing the best plants to easy DIY porch projects follow these tips to style the front porch youve always wanted! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted to match. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Repurposed Cabinet Door – add chalkboard paint! by mawm rustic home decor ideas cute
- Buy some cheap aquarium coral from wal mart and spray paint to add some beachy flair to your home