Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- 10 of the simplest ways to make your home look more expensive
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Basket-weave your drapes. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Hang curtain rods to create a makeshift canopy bed. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- 10 Cheap Home Decor Ideas That Will Make Your Home Look Expensive More
- Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted to match. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- René from Cottage and Vine offers you 6 easy ways to improve the curb appeal of your home. Try giving your front door a fresh coat of paint to really revitalize the exterior of your home. Be sure to use KILZ Primer before painting your door to ensure that you get a bright, vivid color that’s protected against weathering so your stylish new look can last you for years to come.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. This would be great for funny quotes–not so much the mushy stuff.