Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- dvdInteriorDesign.com: Feng Shui For Your Living Room: 5 Tips
- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal This Beautiful Car Wall Decals for a baby boy Nursery is an oversized huge wall decal that covers up the full wall. It is custom made to fit your wall if you cant find the dimensions in the drop down this boy wall decal is great for nursery or kids playrooms. These decals come in separate pieces, so you can install them in any way you would like to. its so easy. [ WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] : you will receive as seen in the 2nd preview. 1 FREE Test Decal before you apply the actual decal Installation and removal Instructions. When you are checking out, there is a message to seller box where you can enter your request for this order. [SIZE] This can cover 175 cm by 100 cm of your area. Please click to see the 2nd preview for the dimensions. WANT THIS IN BIGGER SIZE: Please convo me for the pricing if you want this decal in bigger size, before you proceed further. ———————————————————————————————————————- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal, race car wall decals,
- Love this… create a fake sofa table by building a shelf behind your sofa. Great for small living rooms if you need space to add lamps / decor
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- We all love to inculcate innovative and purposeful interior designs in our home. Whether you have a big house or a small apartment, we all have a place for our media gadgets specially Television. There is trend of TV lounges, living room or home theaters. In small spaces the media installation has been inculcated in the living rooms and the media walls or media cabinets are built to cater Television and related gadgets. Here we have brought to you stunning collection of media cabinets and me…
- Your staircase is one of the first opportunities you have to show off your sense of style. Check out these 5 must-see staircase ideas that will transform your entry in a weekend. http://divaofdiy.com/staircase-ideas/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Diva%20of%20DIY%20%7C%20Tutorials%20For%20Your%20Favorite%20DIY%20Projects&utm_content=5%20Must-See%20Staircase%20Ideas%20For%20A%20Complete%20Transformation
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- You might think in your small home there isn’t another space you can squeeze storage in… But if you have stairs in your home, there is probably wasted space as well that could be used to create a place to store and organize. Don’t believe its possible? We have a couple of DIY under-stair ideas …
- If you’re renting your home or apartment, you might feel limited in the design changes that you can make to your living space. Don’t worry! This renter-friendly patio makeover from Rachel, of The Crafted Life, is the perfect way to express your eclectic sense of style. Vibrant outdoor furniture and quirky decorations provide pops of bright color that liven up this backyard. Click here to see more.