Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you wanting to make your own homemade baby products? Here are 7 recipes that use 7 natural ingredients. You just have to try them! .
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- All you need is a wood slice and a few other materials to make an adorable baby mobile. Check out the full tutorial to make your own crib mobile today!
- Make your own Easter Bunny footprints with supplies you already have at your house! Your kids will be excited to wake up and find the Easter bunny visited.
- This organized pantry is what dreams are made of! With a space for all your cooking and baking essentials, everyday ingredients, and kid-friendly snacks, these tidying tips are sure to inspire you to get every part of your home in order.
- Making your own lamp is easy, inexpensive, and a great way to get a lamp that matches your decor! Take a look at these 7 DIY lamp projects for inspiration! | homemade lamp, DIY decor
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- Fantastic Pom Pom Crafts – if you love pom poms, you will adore this brilliant selection of over 25 inspirational pom pom craft ideas. Adorable and fun.
- Heres a simple silverware jewelry tutorial. Step-by-step instructions using a few tools that most people already own and how to customize them.
- 7 Coffee Mugs That Tell the World How You Feel
- 7 Stores You Need To Shop When Decorating On A Budget-Goodwill, Thrift Stores, and even Craigslist!
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!