Photo via: sunset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to: Melted Crayon Spring Bouquet craft crayon canvas this one is creative 🙂
- A list of favorite gold polka dot DIYs.
- A Homemade Stain Remover — DIY Mama
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/274859848/bohemian-decor-mobile-gypsy-decor
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- A simple, inexpensive way to make your porch feel cozy and welcoming. I bought this outdoor fabric at a store in Nashville, TN when we were visiting my in-laws. If you dont have a good fabric store nearby, fabric.com is a great resource for any kind of fabric. This is a standard 16 by 16
- A simple step by step plan to learn how to declutter and organize ANY space or room – and keep it that way!
- a tiny, rustic kitchen.
- A cozy corner for the kids, perfect for reading & relaxing | Image via Pencil Shavings Studio
- A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights. via @buzzfeed
- A Little Tipsy: home decor DIY fruit stand. Two plates, different sizes, one bowl, two candle stands
- A floor made of coins! How to make a penny floor.