Photo via: pencilshavingsstudio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Soft rocks…for the reading corner in the lobby
- Stay warm this winter with a DIY cozy faux fur throw blanket! This decorative accent is perfect for your couch, bed or, chair. We love the pattern on this grey version created by Lia Griffith!
- reading corner
- Great Christmas gift idea or birthday gift. Building a fort is such a basic yet enjoyable activity for kids. My DIY Fort in a Bag for Kids is perfect because all the ingredients for a great fort are together in one bag. All the components are stored in the bag so the child can simply grab the bag to build the best fort ever.
- Paper plate boat summer craft for kids. Boat under the sun. A sea craft perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners. Can be adapted for a pirate craft. Yarn craft that will help kids practice their fine motor skills. | at Non-Toy Gifts
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- Adorable easy Halloween crafts for kids. Make these super cute popsicle stick pumpkins. Perfect for Halloween or even Thanskgiving crafts for the kids crafts kids thanksgiving http://www.crunchyfrugalista.com/easy-halloween-kids-crafts/
- This easy DIY tote bag is perfect for summer and makes a great keepsake too! Super fun summer kids craft. FreetoBe ad
- Modern design and farmhouse chic style come together in this stylish home tour from Carrie, of Glitter Guide. Clean and crisp design details mix with rustic farmhouse elements to create a charming design style that’s the perfect blend of cozy and elegant. This outdoor patio uses a neutral white color scheme to create a timeless look that’s accented by colorful potted plants.
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch
- Patio is one of the areas in a home with the space where one can arrange the seating to enjoy the weather in every season. There is no need to worry for the damage to the material when the shipping pallets are used for the creation of patio corner couch. The pallets are painted black for the creation of patio couch and they are looking great with the colored floor as well as the items in the surroundings. It will take some days to complete, but it will add grace to the patio and every viewer wit
- You have a baby shower to attend for someone that you love a lot and who means a great deal to you. Chances are you don’t want to give them the usual baby shower gifts of bottles, pacifiers, and lotions. Although those gifts are greatly useful, you want to give the new mom something thatContinue Reading…