Photo via: adetailedhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Ive been working on the floor in the area that is going to be our new living room. After a whole week, it is finally finished and ready for you guys to see! Take a look and see if you can figure out how it is made. Like it? Thanks. Ready for the big…
- Penny Floor – DIY you can do this! diy copper dan330 http://livedan330.com/2015/01/22/diy-penny-floor/
- How to Make Giant Floor Pillows
- I would love to make something like this for you. Contact me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2Crafty4MySkirt and I will give you a quote. Also browse all of the custom home decor items I have made for others!
- If you love pallet projects, you are at right place. You might have made some useful home projects with old wood pallets but you will still be surprised when you see these awesome creations below. In order to help you get inspired, we are always trying to make a collection filled with a lot of […]
- Floor Candle Holders made from Dollar Tree candle holders.
- DIY Flip Flop Storage. An easy and budget friendly way to keep all of your flip flops organized and off the floor with a wire cutter and pair of pliers!
- 37 Ways To Have A Dorm Room The Whole Floor Will Be Jealous Of organization decor students diy
- OMGosh! Just look how those plates draw out the colors in the tile surrounding the fireplace and the floor in front of it!! Splendid!
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- To celebrate summer and the cuteness of fruit we made these totally adorable DIY Fruit Slice Keychains that all your friends will want! Be sure to make enough to go around, because everyone will be dying for one!