Photo via: creeklinehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this simple solution to hiding ugly wire shelving in my rental.
- To let you give some more new plans of home decors, we have brought here a collection of DIY wood pallet trees that will provide a great help while turning your
- DIY radiator cover tutorial – a great way to add a little bit of surface space and cover up an ugly radiator
- Backyard, a great place to enjoy the lovely weather while staying at home. So we hope it is beautiful, fun, comfortable and even can impress your friends. Here we have created this collection of 32 DIY interesting landscape designs for your backyard, to help you get rid of plain and boring backyard. With a little […]
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- Creative Intern, Annica A., shares some thoughtful ways to give gifts while watching your wallet. (A blog from the Creative Studios at Hallmark.)
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- Outdoor curtains and outdoor drapes make nice porch enclosures. Its an easy and relatively inexpensive way to create privacy, ambiance, and add a lot of curb appeal to your porch. Porch curtains block wind, rain, and sun to allow for more comfortable outdoor time.
- The 4th of July is a pretty fun holiday and a great time to decorate your home to show your patriotic spirit. Creating 4th of July house decorations should be easy… all you really need is a lot of red, white, and blue stuff. Here we have gathered a slew of fun and easy 4th of […]
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Free Crochet Patterns for Purses and Bags – A nice collection of Free Crochet Patterns for purses, bags, totes and clutches including a fun market bag crocheted with plarn. by FiberArtsy.com