Photo via: no29design.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before and After. DIY Stairway Redesign. So easy. Step 1. Remove old carpet. (This is the hardest part, try not to get poked from the old tacks. Be careful!) Step 2. Paint steps. (You can do 1 color for easy, half the time painting, or alternate 2 colors on the rise and run. I alternated white and an espresso brown paint that matches my redone furniture. Regular interior paint will do as its just the edges that arent walked on.) Step 3. Staple on runners. (Shown is 3 runners from Target.)
- Printable Contemporary Wall Art W O R D S 0 4 We Make A Great Pear Mid Century modern typography design for kitchen decor. Modern retro pear large wall art print. Instant download and print at home or send to your local print shop. Instant DIY home decor. Add this beautiful mid century style poster into your wall art collection for your home decoration. All artworks are designed in my cozy little studio in Gold Coast, Australia. THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD – DIGITAL PRINTABLE FILE You may print instantly at home or take the files to your local printing shop or upload online to a printing service. You can choose a photographic print or print it onto canvas or paper of your choice ! — INCLUDED PRINTABLE FILES — The listing includes 5 JPEG files at various ratios to print to various sizes. Choose the file based on the ratios to print to the size you want ! Ratio – 2:3 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 6 inch / 8 x 12 inch / 20 x 30 inch / 10 x 15 cm / 20 x 30 cm / 30 x 45 cm / 50 x 75 cm Ratio – 3:4 To print any of the following sizes – 6 x 8 inch / 9 x 12 inch / 12 x 16 inch / 18 x 24 inch / 30 x 40 cm Ratio – 4:5 To print any of the following sizes – 4 x 5 inch / 8 x 10 inch / 16 x 20 inch / 40 x 50 cm Ratio – 5:7 To print any of the following sizes – 5 x 7 inch / 10 x 14 inch / 20 x 28 inch / A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Ratio – 11:14 To print any of the following sizes – 11 x 14 inch We can happily email you any other size you need too ! — HOW TO DOWNLOAD — Once payment is confirmed, a link to your files will be emailed to you. Just follow the link to download your files. — PLEASE NOTE — No physical product will be shipped. This is an instant download digital file. Frames and displayed items shown in the listing photos are not included. Colors may vary slightly between different printing medium. To print for personal use only. — SEE MORE IN WORDS — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy?section_id=20817482 — SEE OUR ENTIRE RANGE — https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ahmoy © Artwork is copywrite of ahmoy
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- Laundry Room Decor / Laundry Sorting Lifes Problems : This fun quote is a great way to spruce up the walls and bring some character to your laundry room. FEATURES: White Painted Lettering Dark brown
- Easy to follow tutorial shows you how to make your own DIY floral letter or floral monogram. Great idea for party or nursery decor!
- How To Paint and Distress Mason Jars – A Step By Step, Picture Filled, Easy to Follow Comprehensive Guide on How to Paint and Distress Mason Jars – It All Started With Paint
- An interior stone wall can add so much character to a home and is within your reach with this step by step tutorial. DIY Stone Wall Tutorial!
- Shiplap is a popular wall treatment for a reason: its great for fixing damaged walls, it adds character, and its an expensive and easy DIY. See how Jill transformed her office into a beautiful rustic space.
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage