Photo via: pinklover.snydle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- This has a fancy name, but I cant remember. We did this to plain xmas ornaments as a kid. Put water in a pan. Mix food coloring in with oil in little jars. Eye drop oil into pan and swirl into a design. Lay white paper gently over it. When oil starts to appear on the back of the paper (30sec?), remove gently and let dry.
- Create a wreath from your overstock of glistening bulb ornaments. Easy DIY Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/Blog
- Even burlap can be used as ribbon! Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/design-blog
- Decorate your home for the holidays this year with rustic felt Christmas trees. Using felt and branches from your backyard, this guide from Little House of Four shows you how to create decorative trees that can adorn your home for many years.
- These magical light jars are so easy to make! You just add little dots of Tulip Glow Dimensional Paint! Make a whole set for your mantle or entryway for an awesome party decoration too!
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- With some hard work and a little bit of creativity, you can turn any outdoor space into a stylish entertaining area. Dawn from Remodelaholic gives you plenty of design inspiration to use when you’re building your modern outdoor patio. A simple wooden privacy screen creates the illusion of walls without taking away from the openness of this space. Add some chic outdoor furniture and plenty of potted plants, and you’re ready for summer fun.
- Use a polaroid camera on Christmas day and pin the photos to lengths of ribbon with mini wooden pegs for an ever-growing gallery that tells the story of the day!
- Twas just before Christmas, and Joanna had a great idea: take a beautiful Victorian home thats more than a century old, restore it and turn it into a charming B&B — Fixer Upper style. Now you can check out the complete makeover in these 77 photos featuring the befores, afters and Joannas distinctive holiday decorations.
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.