Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cover a Black Out Roller Shade With Fabric – I wanted to hang black out shades in my daughters room, but I thought I should spice them up a bit. I ended up usi…
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- Adding Glam to Your Boudoir – a Blog Hop | vanity decor, vanity trays, tray styling, jewelry display, perfume display, glam vanity | Classy Glam Living
- Looking for a simple solution for the summer sun beating down on your patio? These DIY Patio Curtains from drop cloths may be exactly what you need to add a bit of shade to your outdoor space. Bonus- you can make these curtains with no sewing!
- With our easy DIY projects, see how to make a window shade, fix up furniture, reinvent accessories, and get more decorating ideas for your home.
- Bring a shady oasis to your patio or backyard area with this sun shade, the perfect accessory for backyard picnics on hot days. The sturdy, breathable fabric blocks up to 90-percent of UV rays to keep you and your family cool and safe.
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- DIY Christmas Tree for your front porch out of a pallet! You could even put a burlap bag around the bottom to cover the base/cords…or use a tree skirt!
- Sewing Tutorial for Beginners – Camera Strap Cover. Follow this simple step-by-step tutorial to make a stylish and comfortable cover for your camera strap.
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- Kick back and relax in this backyard oasis complete with wooden boards warm against your bare feet, and the bright shade of a covered pergola. Create your own island nook with the use of sun warmed timbers and simple, natural furniture.
- Make any space in your home one-of-a-kind! Using string lights is a great way to decorate your home so it looks beautiful and creative.