Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- we are definitely doing this in our new tiny kitchen! Thanks, Apartment Therapy!
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Install A Plank Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- With some basic tools, and a few tricks up your sleeve, you can create a really rich look in your home on a tiny budget!
- closet clean-out tips for a tiny house (with Glad!)
- This project today shall be know as The Project That Almost Broke Me. Not because it was so hard – in fact this DIY beaded pendant light was actually pretty straightforward – but because right after I’d finished making it my garage door crashed down on top of it and crushed it into tiny pieces….Read More »
- Use Tank Top to Save Space, Hacks For Small Space Living That Make Tiny Homes Feel Bigger, Small Space Ideas
- all you need. tiny apartment.
- Tiny Craft Room tour || Amazing small craft room with lots of storage ideas || Love how she organizes her bakers twine!
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727