Photo via: desiretoinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Santa Cruz Victorian Fit for a Queen | Design*Sponge
- Do you ever fill up countless shopping carts on the internet and never fully check out? No? Just me? Yep.. this is one of my hobbies. I literally hate shopping in stores. I’m talking, hate. The lights literally pour into my core and I can’t even deal with making decisions. I will run into a store if I have to,… Read More
- These painted distressed wood frames bring home the message of the real treasures in life and are the perfect dwelling place for the ones you love. Whether hanging with a collage of photos or standing on your coffee table amidst other decor, they will bring that farmhouse heritage and charm to any family home. The distressed wood finish and rich colors add warmth and invite your loved ones to “Dream”, to “Live”, and to celebrate the “Home” and “Family” they have been given.
- Readers, Welcome to Studio 125. This is the “official” reveal of our space, the one with the backstory and ALL the resources featured in the countless Instagrams taken over the past six months. It’s been a journey, and to be frank, we’re still working out the kinks. Nonetheless, it’s finished enough to invite you in for …
- Twas just before Christmas, and Joanna had a great idea: take a beautiful Victorian home thats more than a century old, restore it and turn it into a charming B&B — Fixer Upper style. Now you can check out the complete makeover in these 77 photos featuring the befores, afters and Joannas distinctive holiday decorations.
- To give small blossoms a bit more oomph, group them in trios or sets of five.
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- My dream living space. A dark teal living room. Succulents. Gold. Victorian. Real wood. Oh my!
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await
- Entry and stairway makeover reveal…. — Beckwiths Treasures
- Get your winter accessories organized once and for all! Best hack for storing mittens, scarves, and winter hats! Going on five years now and its awesome!
- Make ric rac flowers in under five minutes! Perfect for hair clips or pins!