Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Industrial Pipe Projects are an easy way to add a touch of industrial decor to your home. Here are 10 of the BEST DIY industrial pipe projects for you to try!
- Gratefully Vintage- Antique Ladder Decor Create a beautifully unique look in your home using an old ladder. Its a great way to frame out and display your family photos. This would look lovely in my living room.
- Follow your DIY dreams and add an eclectic inspiring touch to any room. Originating from Native American culture,
- Rustic decors are eye candy nowadays. Everyone loves this rustic industrial decor theme. Rustic themes look more appealing in winter so, we advise you to add a little rustic charm to your home this winter. Play with the theme and submerge the decor with a touch of wood, a little marble, a lot of copper and a multitude of motifs.
- Add a touch of fun to your home decor with this DIY menu board. It is an easy project that will help you get organized for weekly menu planning.
- Add a modern touch to your living room with this DIY hexagon side table. FREE woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter! | easy woodworking project | scrap wood project | hexagon table | two toned wood | easy DIY side table
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- You can easily add your own touch of Steampunk to your home decor by making this DIY Victorian Steampunk lamp shade.
- Week 4 of One Room Challenge and Tips to Successfully Reupholster a Chair and add decorative nail head trim. The perfect diy to update your home decor.
- This is the start of my beach theme bathroom, it will change from time to time but so far Im please with the color. for a personal touch I added pictures of me and my family at the beach. 🙂
- Add a pop of color to your neutral spring Farmhouse decor with these DIY Decorative Floral Easter Eggs.
- Love these industrial pipe shelves for a bedroom or nursery. Such an easy DIY to add inexpensive shelving and storage to a space.