Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hang curtain rods to create a makeshift canopy bed. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Basket-weave your drapes. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- 10 Cheap Home Decor Ideas That Will Make Your Home Look Expensive More
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Quick and easy way to make your hollow core doors look super expensive!
- Make a boring cabinet look regal with molding. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Significantly Upgrade Your Home
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- Add easy, colorful DIY painted mason jars to your craft repertoire – they make perfect vases, planters and more! Get the how-to at The Sweetest Occasion
- The Clever DIY That Makes Plain Closet Doors Look Like a Million Bucks
- These painted distressed wood frames bring home the message of the real treasures in life and are the perfect dwelling place for the ones you love. Whether hanging with a collage of photos or standing on your coffee table amidst other decor, they will bring that farmhouse heritage and charm to any family home. The distressed wood finish and rich colors add warmth and invite your loved ones to “Dream”, to “Live”, and to celebrate the “Home” and “Family” they have been given.
- 10 of the simplest ways to make your home look more expensive