Photo via: chelseylifeanddesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- via via via via Paint the bed in a beautiful colour, add textures. Place a wallpaper that invite them to dream of adventures. Build a unique space where sleep. Bring the magic of rain and forest to their room. Some good ideas for children’s rooms. RELATED POSTS: A Playhouse in Sweden ❤ Instagram ❤ inspiration…@Nynnnetliloujos 8 Eclectic …
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- Look up for headboard materials: Use tin ceiling tiles. Cut a pattern from kraft paper in your desired size and shape. Trace the pattern onto plywood, and cut using a jigsaw. Place tin tiles on the plywood, allowing tiles to overhang. Use adhesive caulk to secure tiles one at a time to the plywood. Use tin snips to cut the tiles to the shape of the plywood. Grind down any rough edges. Paint the tin and sides, and let dry. Hang at desired height using a cleat.
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- Use 2x IKEA MALM chest of drawers and use the gold contact hack. The number of drawers is dependent on how high I want it. Hang large vintage above.
- This beautiful wrought iron console and mirror dresser is intricate and beautiful metal work piece. This hard and tough material when molded into beautiful ways creates wonders. the curved and floral design of the dresser complements a nature themed interior. The combination with wooden drawers is best for daily routine usage.
- The Best Biscuits Recipes – Quick, Easy and Delicious Bread Sides and Main Dish Ideas for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Family Dinners – Dreaming in DIY
- This beautiful modern and contemporary designed neon media cabinet wall works well for a nicely styled house. Its bold and beautiful with sufficient wall shelves and drawers. the Television is fixed on a wooden plank, attached to the wall.
- A list of really simple ways to add a pop of spring to my home decor! The colors are amazing and all of the projects simple enough for me to actually do.
- DIY Industrial Pipe Projects are an easy way to add a touch of industrial decor to your home. Here are 10 of the BEST DIY industrial pipe projects for you to try!