Photo via: woohome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have seen pallet wood ideas concerning patio furniture, loungers, cupboards, shelves and tables, but let us bring to you this unique pallet wood island kitchen that is far lighter on budget and takes lesser space than any extravagant ordinary kitchen. This small island has sufficient space for all your basic kitchen equipment.
- Create a spa oasis for your guests with inspiration from @Shabbyfufu. This light and airy beach house guest room makeover features carpet from @CarpetOneFH. Bring the beach home with a room like this! AD RelaxItsLees LoveLees
- 5 Tips for Adding Character to a Builder Grade Home: We cant all live in historic homes, but these tips on how to add character to your builder grade home will not only bring beauty into your space but even add value to your home!
- Thinking about adding a gravel path to your new Tuff Shed building? Check out these tips for keeping your new project in budge and in style.
- Get inspired for your next remodel with these fantastic bathroom designs and decor ideas that add both style and function.
- Hide wire clutter using an affordable plastic shower rod cover avail. at hardware or home improvement stores. Easy and affordable solution to messy wires!
- Bring the rich colors and textures of Fall into your home with these seven GORGEOUS early Fall Decorating Ideas! Includes Autumn DIY projects and decor ideas for your porch, table top and wreath projects too!
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- 10 Bathroom Shower Ideas: 2 Accent Tiles. Gorgeous marble tiles and shower accent tiles. Great black and white and grey bathroom renovation.
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- 20 Affordable DIY Ideas You Can Do With Pennies – my husband loves the idea of decorating with pennies
- These dual purpose side tables for the garden are adorable! Perfect for adding style to your patio or backyard, you can use the different levels for succulents, while also having more surfaces to set things upon. A cool drink, a candle, anythign else that you could need outside! Easy DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343283_doubleduty-design-build-side-table-atop-small-garden.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage