Photo via: thirtyeighthstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WOW, this transformation is unbelievable! Inexpensive Dollar Tree storage drawers get an impressive industrial farmhouse makeover! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- You won’t believe, but these 20 DIY dollar store home decor ideas are simply fantastic. Make your inexpensive items and see how people will line up at your doors to just take a sneak-peak of your DIY ideas.
- DIY Dollar store wire baskets to look like the more expensive industrial wire baskets easily
- You can make a beautiful Christmas centerpiece using materials bought from the dollar store. Inexpensive but so holiday gorgeous!
- Dollar store fake fruit + glitter = cute inexpensive decor Simply Southern, Sweet, Classy and Sassy: DIY Christmas Décor!
- Tutorial on how to make gold striped vases with vases from the dollar store, spray paint, and painters and washi tape.
- If you’re a DIY lover, you’ll definitely be going to like these inexpensive and functional DIY projects that you can do easily at HOME!
- Fabric Decorated Galvanized Bucket – An easy thrift store makeover project to add some color to a cute bucket.
- Many objects you purchase at the store can easily be made from old things your have at home. Here are ways to upcycle old pickle jars found in your home.
- Find out how I made these DIY Burlap Baskets using Plastic Dollar Store Bins! DIY, Dollar Tree bins, Dollar store bins, Dollar Store DIY, Do it yourself burlap baskets, burlap baskets
- These are dollar store pumpkins!! Unbelievable! Distressed and aged with paint, the old orange styrofoam pumpkins are transformed into rustic distressed farmhouse style pumpkins! Brilliant!
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!