Photo via: quetiazurin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- Your homes design is a creative expression of who you are, so why not take a cue from colorful, expressive bohemian style and craft a home with personality? Inspired by the artistic community, the boho look is eclectic, free-spirited and whimsical, with a focus on rich colors and textures. Whether you embrace the more-is-more aesthetic, or temper it with modern pieces, youll find all the inspiration youll need in the 19 spaces that follow.
- Add a touch of fun to your home decor with this DIY menu board. It is an easy project that will help you get organized for weekly menu planning.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep
- Inspiration is coming your way! Ever wondered what you could do with that old table you have lying around? Well, turn it into a wood tilt out trash can!
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec
- This project today shall be know as The Project That Almost Broke Me. Not because it was so hard – in fact this DIY beaded pendant light was actually pretty straightforward – but because right after I’d finished making it my garage door crashed down on top of it and crushed it into tiny pieces….Read More »
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.