Photo via: 101thingstodoinyourcity.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre turning your backyard shed into a guest house, she shed, man cave, or office, think about DIYing your own custom lighting! Check out these awesome projects to find the perfect style for your space.
- Easy DIY Home Decor on a Budget | Upcyclced Ideas with Bottles | Wine Bottle DIY Soap Dispenser| DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Industrial Book Shelf | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Nintendo Controller Coffee Table | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Crate Toilet Paper Holder | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Barrel Bed | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Wall Pallet Arrow | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Looking for a few new favorite homemade soap recipes? Learn how to make homemade…
- A DIY tutorial on how to make your own mason jar bathroom storage, accessory set.Includes how to paint and distress as well as sources for soap container lid.