Photo via: jamiejowilliams.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wonderful idea to brighting up your room , all you need is a piece of wood ,some yellow and green yarn , a hammer and nails .. and VOILA !! Maybe ill start a youtube channel for diys and stuffs like that ..what do you think? ★
- Get your garden tools ready to go and easy to access with this really quick DIY. You just need a pallet, hooks, plastic straps, and hose holder. Having the right tools helps too! sponsored
- Before you begin even the simplest of projects, you’ll need some basic tools. A variety of screwdrivers, tape measure, hand saw, miter box, and sandpaper can take you far. A cordless drill/driver and…
- If you like to build with wood or refinish furniture, there are a lot of things you must know before you start a project! Read these 7 woodworking tips!
- Yippee! I can check this off of my DIY bucket list! This easy DIY console table was the first piece of furniture I ever tried to build. Step by step, illustrated tutorial with recommended supplies and tools. A perfect spruce up for my home decor.
- Finding the right furniture that fits your needs and budget is not easy. If you like making crafts and need a special area to work on your own craft projects, you may want a craft table or desk. But a store-bought craft desk with good quality can be expensive, ranging …
- It is a great idea to create a terrace as well as the furniture for the outdoor decoration and seating need if the home is spacious. It is good to have something to enjoy in the fresh air because a person gets tired by working according to the monotonous routine and it is necessary to refresh the mind for working properly. We are going to show an idea for the wooden pallet terrace furniture creation that you will love to see and you may decide to copy for your home.
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- RoofedItMyself ad How to roof, Easy guide to roofing small projects, Easy guide to roofing large projects, why do you need a drip edge, how to install start strip shingles, starter strip shingle video, how to install roofing felt, how to install roofing
- Here are some of the absolute best pallet furniture ideas for home decoration for 2017. How many pallets do you think you’ll need?
- Interior trim work basics: All the trim basics, start to finish, plus a clever way to get miters tight
- Disclosure: This post is in partnership with True Value. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have caught a few peeks into the nursery this weekend. Since the start of the year this room has been my top priority! I mean after all, little bebe is already 3 months old so I should probably start…