Photo via: thenopressurelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can make a simple and trendy macrame vase holder in ten minutes with just a few basic supplies and this step-by-step tutorial.
- Learn how to make a simple, pretty Valentines Day wreath with an embroidery hoop, yarn, and felt hearts! An easy DIY Valentines Day decoration.
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- In just ten minutes you can make these DIY coasters! Learn how to customize slate coasters with ANY saying or image you want! These diy coasters are a perfect handmade gift for anyone on your list.
- Use a Sharpie to make dots in this unique flower pot craft! Its so easy that a child could do it, and you just need a few simple supplies. via @diy_candy
- Looking to give your special someone the cutest Valentines Day gift ever? Look no further. These easy to make Adorable DIY Conversation Heart Magnets are not only precious, but theyre extremely affordable, too!
- Would you like brighter, clearer, smoother, and all around healthier facial skin? There’s no need to make expensive trips to the dermatologist or a medical spa. Simply take a few minutes and grab four ingredients to whip up this DIY microdermabrasion paste. This homemade beauty product will help treat fine lines, blemishes, and dull skin can be improved.
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- We all need more Thanksgiving decorations – they are so hard to find! This is a great one and simple to make. Check out the tutorial at www.SodaPopAve.com to find out how.
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- I was at the craft store and came across these green rattan balls and the glorious idea just hit me, DIY Pineapple String Lights. You only need a few supplies to pull these off, and they look so darn cute everyone will want them.
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.