Photo via: myunfinishedhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- we are definitely doing this in our new tiny kitchen! Thanks, Apartment Therapy!
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- We all love to inculcate innovative and purposeful interior designs in our home. Whether you have a big house or a small apartment, we all have a place for our media gadgets specially Television. There is trend of TV lounges, living room or home theaters. In small spaces the media installation has been inculcated in the living rooms and the media walls or media cabinets are built to cater Television and related gadgets. Here we have brought to you stunning collection of media cabinets and me…
- With some basic tools, and a few tricks up your sleeve, you can create a really rich look in your home on a tiny budget!
- Would you like brighter, clearer, smoother, and all around healthier facial skin? There’s no need to make expensive trips to the dermatologist or a medical spa. Simply take a few minutes and grab four ingredients to whip up this DIY microdermabrasion paste. This homemade beauty product will help treat fine lines, blemishes, and dull skin can be improved.
- All the tools you need to start flipping furniture!
- Storage secret: Fold all of your sheets up and place them inside a pillowcase to keep things neat and easy to source when you need to make the bed
- DIY paper embellishments and mixed media decorations are just what you need for all of your paper crafts.
- Wonderful idea to brighting up your room , all you need is a piece of wood ,some yellow and green yarn , a hammer and nails .. and VOILA !! Maybe ill start a youtube channel for diys and stuffs like that ..what do you think? ★
- The 4th of July is a pretty fun holiday and a great time to decorate your home to show your patriotic spirit. Creating 4th of July house decorations should be easy… all you really need is a lot of red, white, and blue stuff. Here we have gathered a slew of fun and easy 4th of […]
- Whether you need a space to put all your change, or hold all of your jewelry, these super easy DIY Fabric Bins have got you covered!