Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a lasting keepsake to remember an aging pet by? Hot Paws is a unique kit that allows you to make an impression of your dogs paw which will then be cast in glass!
- We all have those times when we just need something to eat. A quick snack before heading off to an afternoon class, a snack (or two) during a late night study sesh, whenever. It is always great to have some snacks on hand in your dorm instead of having to go to the cafeteria and …
- cardboard reindeer
- DIY Stamp Potato
- DIY Simple Sliding Barn Doors – with wheels on the bottom – saves $ on not buying a trolley style slide
- Making Mixes 101~ A large list of mixes you can make yourself from SCRATCH instead of buying them at the store 🙂
- crailglist buying tips
- These DIY moss covered eggs are the cutest Easter decoration, and they were so much less expensive than buying them.
- Updating the living room in your home? Here are 3 questions to ask yourself when buying living room sofa sets + La-Z-Boys Annual Memorial Day Sale on sofas, loveseats, chairs, and more! via @momontheside
- make your own art kit favor bag | artbarblog.com
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil custom throw pillows using the Otomi Roosters Accent Pillow Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/otomi-roosters-stenciling-paint-a-pillow-kit.html
- Learn how to stencil a mirror using the Indian Inlay Stencil kit designed by Kim Myles from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/indian-inlay-stencil-furniture.html