Photo via: amotherthing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create your own canvas wall art using scrapbook paper and mod podge.
- 25 Amazing Mod Podge Crafts!
- There are a million ways you can transform plain white tiles into DIY coasters with Mod Podge – and tissue paper confetti is one of them!
- If you love wine bottle crafts, these lanterns are easy to make with tissue paper and Mod Podge. The bottle lights are easy to install and make the project!
- Shut. Up! Mod Podge fabric to a side table, pour resin on top, let it dry overnight into something fabulous!
- A DIY coffee table is a great DIY project to tie in your rustic home decor. These coffee table ideas include upcycling projects, mod podge crafts, & pallets
- Easy DIY Marble and Copper Refinished Table – You dont have to spend a lot of money, time, or effort to revamp an old table! Here is how I created this marble and copper DIY refinished table! | upcycle, DIY project, furniture makeover, easy DIY, frugal DIY, inexpensive DIY, DIY decor, contact paper projects
- Vintage glam Christmas gift wrap ideas – Holiday wrapping ideas using paper, ribbon, tags, fresh greens and more.
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- Learn how to mod podge, how to decoupage, and every other way to use mod podge out there in this full guide to mod podge ideas. Plus, 18 mod podge crafts to try!
- Mod Podge fabric onto fan blades
- Use chalk paint and Mod Podge to create these gorgeous DIY mason jar succulent pots for spring. Perfect for a kitchen windowsill or a seasonal mantel!