Photo via: ducttapeanddenim.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy GIANT SCRABBLE tile. I think this would be cute once we star a family. Now it would just be J 2
- Where to buy Scrabble tiles, online, in real life, and in every color | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …
- SCRABBLE TILE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- How amazing is this DIY colorful rope bowl?! Im obsessed with it! Fun craft idea for your next girls night, super affordable too!
- STRING EASTER EGGS CRAFTS – Put a fresh face on your Easter decor with these adorable and easy string Easter eggs! Perfect craft to make with kids!
- DIY Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover. AMAZING transformation! Love the reclaimed wood open shelving, subway tile, black granite counters, wood ceiling…
- DIY SOCK BUNNY – Get crafty this Easter and make a bunch of adorable Easter bunnies with this simple sock bunny craft. Ready in 5 minutes!
- Try these creative Easter Crafts for Toddlers by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/ 12-easter-crafts-for-toddlers/
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- Decorate for Easter in a jiffy! I love decorating in simple, easy ways for Easter and Spring. Come see these easy, beautiful Easter decorating ideas with Easter eggs that you can DIY! www.settingforfour.com