Photo via: gottahaveprojects.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kidney beans, northern beans, and black beans. Love it. Im definitely going to do this in our Americana living room on top of our black upright piano! Im thinking a small grouping of them in various heights.
- Ok Im going to try this again. This is the 3rd time Ive typed this post so hopefully this time it will actually publish correctly. If not, youll probably hear my scream from wherever state youre currently in. As some of you may know, I decided to paint my kitchen countertops. If you even have…
- Tons of excellent tips for ways to find the best deals and score the coolest finds at Goodwill!
- Sharing is caring… Any time I happen to be passing by my neighborhood Goodwill and I have the time in the day, I hear a little sing-songy voice in my head that says I bet they have some amazing stuff in there. And someone else is going to snatch it up if you don’t. Must. intercept.Read more
- i need to go find a shutter
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- Dont toss out the big round table. Turn it into a desk. Im thinking makeup table for the girls. I love this idea
- DIY Succulent Pineapple Planter | This DIY Craft idea is on trend and fun to do! Find the tutorial to make your own on TodaysCreativeLife.com…
- For anyone who has or has had children, you know how many craft supplies either go missing or you find in random places–all in all, just not where they should be! The solution? A hanging shoe organizer does the trick!
- DIY: Perfect for unfinished basement walls and lots more great idea for using pallets! (hahaha Im going to buy dinner for the first person I meet whos ever used a pallet for ANYTHING decorative. Do I love them? Yes. Will I ever get around to doing this? Probs not. Oh Pinterest, youre creating AND crushing my hopes and dreams)
- Upcycling Old Knife Holder – Sand, Paint, and Decorate: You see knife blocks ALL THE TIME at goodwill. Match your kitchen colors. Easy stick on designs.
- Do you ever fill up countless shopping carts on the internet and never fully check out? No? Just me? Yep.. this is one of my hobbies. I literally hate shopping in stores. I’m talking, hate. The lights literally pour into my core and I can’t even deal with making decisions. I will run into a store if I have to,… Read More