Photo via: myfavmixtape.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. This would be great for funny quotes–not so much the mushy stuff.
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint.
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Spray paint a canvas gold, tape down a design, then paint with another color. Cute and easy.
- Gold DIY Projects and Crafts – Glitter and Lights Canvas – Easy Room Decor, Wall Art and Accesories in Gold – Spray Paint, Painted Ideas, Creative and Cheap Home Decor – Projects and Crafts for Teens, Apartments, Adults and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-gold
- Cover canvas with burlap, stencil on the letters with sharpie
- How to paint letters on wood WIthout a Stencil! Great tips and tricks.
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell – Big DIY IDeas
- Hm..Newspaper on a canvas and paint over… i like:)
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- Spray paint hula hoops black, string lights on them and hang them from the ceiling at different heights design
- Tutorial on how to make gold striped vases with vases from the dollar store, spray paint, and painters and washi tape.