Photo via: wimp.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- There is no greater feeling than a quiet night at home and rounding the corner to see not only the beautiful faces of the ones I love most, but to recall that day with them, a small moment with them, or a piece of their personality that I adore. Maybe you are new to the Fearless and Framed community
- Unify Areas Through Color When merging pieces from different design styles, a coat of paint can easily help you unify pieces. Notice how the modern white floating shelves look right at home with the vintage desk. Originally the desk was black, but after a couple of coats of high-gloss paint we have a duo that is not only functional, but also easy on the eyes. Photo courtesy of Camila Pavone.
- Family photos will be taken every year. It seems that they are telling our own stories with the images. They can always remind us of the happy time we spent with our family. The happy time is precious and it won’t be forgotten. Today prettydesigns will tell you how to display your family photos at[Read the Rest]
- You dont have to spend a fortune when furnishing your home. There are a lot of furniture pieces you can make yourself or by re-purposing used furniture. This will not only save you tons of money, but you also can customize you furniture as much as you like to have a stunning home as youve always imagined.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Tea Time Printable Art High vibe printable perfect decor for your living room, nursery or office. ★★★ Buy More, Save More ★★★ Use code LOVE66 to save 25% on all orders of $20 or more ✯ You will receive: ✔︎ 1 High quality (300 DPI) JPEG file ✔︎ Size 8X10 (you can print A3 without losing quality) ✔︎ Instant download ~No physical item will be shipped ✯ Computer monitors vary in the way they display colors, so printed colors may not match your monitors display exactly. ✯ Directions for Printable Art 1. Purchase this listing 2. Once your payment has processed, download your files directly from Etsy. 3. Print your files at home or through a professional printer. For best results high quality card stock paper. 4. Enjoy! ✯ Once downloaded, the image can be printed right away at home or local/online print shops for a professional finish. ✯ Please let me know if you have any questions about or problems with your download! ✯ Because of the nature of this product, all sales are final. For personal use only. Files cannot be resold or used in the production of commercial products. ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ Thank you so much for visiting Leela Printable Art. Please check back, Im adding designs to the shop daily
- Not all of us have the luxury of living close to the beach. However, that doesn’t stop one from yearning. Luckily in today’s post we are going to have a look at how you can bring the beach to you, well a shrunken down size. It can be tough living away from the beach when …
- If you love pallet projects, you are at right place. You might have made some useful home projects with old wood pallets but you will still be surprised when you see these awesome creations below. In order to help you get inspired, we are always trying to make a collection filled with a lot of […]
- Thrift shopping is one of our favorite things to do. We love the moment when we walk up and down the aisles of the thrift store and make an unexpected discovery. The thrill of the hunt is so exciting – but even more than that is the thrill of coming up with ideas for our …
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.