Photo via: nightshades.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can easily add your own touch of Steampunk to your home decor by making this DIY Victorian Steampunk lamp shade.
- Cityscape lamp shade craft.
- EasyDIYHome : Glitter Lamp Project – dress up a plain lamp shade! | EasyDIYHome.com
- Recovering Lamp Shades Tutorial..I have a lamp shade that needs some tlc
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- DIY Teen Room Decor Ideas for Girls | DIY Firefly Lamp | Cool Bedroom Decor, Wall Art & Signs, Crafts, Bedding, Fun Do It Yourself Projects and Room Ideas for Small Spaces http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-teen-bedroom-ideas-girls
- Et voici un nouveau venu : le poisson dans son sac! en fil de fer : Sacs à main par latelierdesof
- My dream living space. A dark teal living room. Succulents. Gold. Victorian. Real wood. Oh my!
- Twas just before Christmas, and Joanna had a great idea: take a beautiful Victorian home thats more than a century old, restore it and turn it into a charming B&B — Fixer Upper style. Now you can check out the complete makeover in these 77 photos featuring the befores, afters and Joannas distinctive holiday decorations.
- A Santa Cruz Victorian Fit for a Queen | Design*Sponge
- A Victorian With Countless Treasures in Five Points, Denver, on Design*Sponge