Photo via: decohoms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **Would love to set this up in the spot we have the pool… for movie nights with friends under the stars** Hometalk :: before and after, labor of love. backyard makeover
- How to hang patio lights for the best look in deck and backyard lighting. From party to patio, learn everything for your DIY patio lights planning.
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- Something like this would be great to have. Near the pool and for after yard work?
- Head to the beach or pool in style with this easy DIY Tote Bag Tutorial. Made with the help of the Spellbinder Platinum 6.
- This DIY spring wreath is so pretty, and I cant believe she made it with a pool noodle! How awesome is that?!!
- Family photos will be taken every year. It seems that they are telling our own stories with the images. They can always remind us of the happy time we spent with our family. The happy time is precious and it won’t be forgotten. Today prettydesigns will tell you how to display your family photos at[Read the Rest]
- How to transfer images onto wood using wax paper. So clever!
- DIY Flower Tea Lights Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Recipes to help you create stunning container gardens. Beautiful images and detailed recipes including specific plants for several container gardens.
- See more images from 1 stylist, 2 spaces: inspired moments in brooklyn on domino.com
- Make memory votives: use contact paper to transfer images onto glass votive holders (via creature comforts)