Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hang curtain rods to create a makeshift canopy bed. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted to match. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- 10 Cheap Home Decor Ideas That Will Make Your Home Look Expensive More
- Make a boring cabinet look regal with molding. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Significantly Upgrade Your Home
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- 10 of the simplest ways to make your home look more expensive
- Outdoor curtains and outdoor drapes make nice porch enclosures. Its an easy and relatively inexpensive way to create privacy, ambiance, and add a lot of curb appeal to your porch. Porch curtains block wind, rain, and sun to allow for more comfortable outdoor time.
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- 33 Ways Spray Paint Can Make Your Stuff Look More Expensive
- Quick and easy way to make your hollow core doors look super expensive!