Photo via: thecrazycraftlady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Beautiful Vintage Upcycled Tin Can Holder for Craft Supplies and More
- Design studio iLiui, have created this modern wall lamp that uses wood and matte painted recycled tin cans as part of the design.
- Genius! Tin cans + clothes pins = awesome candle holders! Ill be making some of these with decorated pins.
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh
- Farmhouse Glass Kitchen Sign – My Life From Home | farmhouse style | how to make a glass farmhouse sign | DIY | upcycled frame project | glass sign | kitchen sign | Silhouette project | farmhouse style projects | crafts
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- Need this for a the toothbrush and flosser and toothpaste holder. Tin Can Rope DIY Vases craft vase flowers
- What a wonderful idea. Who doesn’t have a surplus of cans? This is such a beautiful and practical solution.
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- truly gorgeous upcycled home Décor Items, recycled crafts, upcycled crafts, make over decor, recycled home decor items via @brendidblog