Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Summer Garden Wreath | Easy tutorial with pictures. Includes how to attach the terra cotta flower pots. Perfect for your summer front porch!
- Easy DIY projects for decorating flower pots you can try at home. These ideas will give an interesting twist to any plain pot and plastic container.
- Beautiful Do It Yourself DIY Plant Pots And Decorative Jars for your home. View a variety of gorgeous projects you can easily make for next to nothing!
- Make your own indoor countertop herb garden! Use Terra Cotta pots to keep your herbs close by all summer long! This simple DIY project includes the FREE build plans. Love this modern planter.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- Try these unique outdoor flower planter ideas from repurposed items Great flower ideas for a flower garden in front of the house or indoor succulent garden!
- DIY flower pots | There for the Making | Earth Day Project | Painted Geometric Flower Pots
- ONE DOZEN SUMMER INSPIRED HOME AND GARDEN DIY PROJECTS
- 25 Ways How Burlap Decorations Can Beautify Your Home with A Dash of Rustic!
- No better place to store your tools than a Tuff Shed building. Upgrade your pegboard with these awesome DIY tips and ideas.
- Get amazing Discover tons of ideas for your home and garden, from brilliant hacks to elegant crafts. With Hometalk, a beautiful home is in your hands. ideas and see thousands of projects from Hometalks huge DIY community