Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch
- When it comes to decorating for the holidays, you simply cannot forget your front porch. Many people spend just as much time decorating their porches as they do putting up the tree. Because the front porch is the first thing that your guests will see when they visit you during the…
- Because who doesn’t love a whole lot of sparkle? This DIY from Oh so Beautiful Paper is the perfect centerpiece idea for your next party; whether it’s a wedding, birthday, or baby shower. Click in to let the fun begin with our Thick Materials Star Punch.
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- Welcome the magic of the lunar cycle into your home with one (or both!) of these gorgeous moon garlands. Each pendant has a lovely patina thats reminiscent of the real moons natural shadows. Makes a
- these are awesome! DIY real wood curtain rods with a Restoration Hardware look for a fraction of the price | maisondepax.com
- Unique and Decent Wood Pallet Projects: A thing made for the basic errand of moving substantial and overwhelming articles in stockrooms. Has any one thing been
- Yep, you read that title right! I completely transformed the look of my countertops for only SIX DOLLARS!! How, you ask? Well, first a little background… (This may get a little lengthy, but you really have to read the whole thing to understand the victory I felt when I came up this idea. So bear…
- Didnt know you could iron fabric onto the wall…opens up a lot of possibilities!
- Replace disposable products with reusable ones. Youll save a lot of money in the long run, and do something good for the environment!
- If you like to build with wood or refinish furniture, there are a lot of things you must know before you start a project! Read these 7 woodworking tips!
- How to decorate with things you already have- Freshening up your decor doesnt have to cost a lot, in fact, it can be free if you use stuff you already have on hand!