Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Cheap Date Ideas for College Students | Fun | Frugal
- Trendy home decor doesnt have to cost a fortune. These DIY mason jar decorations are perfect for your home or as gifts!
- 38 Blank Wall Solutions: Consider classic finds such as quilts, vintage cross-stitch, or watercolors to add some fab flair to your walls.
- You dont have to spend a fortune when furnishing your home. There are a lot of furniture pieces you can make yourself or by re-purposing used furniture. This will not only save you tons of money, but you also can customize you furniture as much as you like to have a stunning home as youve always imagined.
- Maximizing space doesnt have to be about boring storage under your bed. Get clever with it! This is where multiple illusions will work on your behalf, making ceilings look taller and rooms look wider. Check out these 7 ways to maximize space in your small rooms.
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Check out This Inspiring list of college dorm room decor ideas to make your room look great (and help you save money too)
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- Here are 27 legit ideas for stay at home moms to make some extra money. SAHM
- I’m coming at you today with another easy and fun DIY Pillow idea! I know we’ve made some in the past, our most popular being our DIY Galaxy Pillow, but I can see this super cute idea giving it a run for it’s money!