Photo via: makingjoyandprettythings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating a multi-strandnecklace. Instruction includes using bead board for design. Links to other projects. beading jewelry tutorial
- Home – Atelier Turner [the design blog] – interior architecture and interior design: residential and hotel design
- Design Obsession – Oversized Art. I like big art and I cannot lie. Take a look at these oversized art pieces that really pack a punch via Design Asylum Blog.
- DIY straw lampshade by RAJU Design blog. English & Finnish. With instructions.
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.
- How to make an awesome map magnetic board by simply decoupaging map wrapping paper to an old magnetic board. Also includes tutorial for map themed travel pins.
- Add a touch of fun to your home decor with this DIY menu board. It is an easy project that will help you get organized for weekly menu planning.
- Give your work area a whole new look with this pretty DIY coastal themed message board.
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- Turn a thrift store find into a fun message board makeover!
- Quick n Easy DIY wall decor or you can turn it into a notice board for your…