Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blow up a book page and frame it » LOVE this idea, maybe something from Tom Robbins or Roald Dahl… what book would you choose?
- A Wonderful Thought | Dahlia book page wreath | www.awonderfulthought.com
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Make a bean bag chair that’s as unique as your child. With just two pieces of fabric, a zipper, and a straight stitch, you can create a kid’s bean bag chair in just 30 minutes. It makes the perfect spot for lounging or curling up with a good book, and it’s just the right size for your little one. Get all kinds of easy-to-follow DIYs at ProjectNursery.com, plus baby essentials, exclusive brand offers, and more.
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- Fall: book page leaf – diy autumn decor
- DIY book page wreath. SO easy and perfect for all of those old books to be put to good use!
- Blow up those balloons, and try out these beautifu…
- These awesome reading nooks will make you want to curl up with a good book
- I came up with my own method of painting a composite/plastic mirror frame to look like just like wood, using chalk paint. The frame was initially black and ine…
- Gold spray-painted rock book ends. Love it!
- Which type of butterfly is your favorite? Click on the picture and comment on the AllFreePaperCrafts page to be entered for your chance to win a prize from our craft closet! (Please note: comments must be on the site page, NOT Facebook, in order to be counted.) Contest ends 5/24/17. Thanks, Krista, Editor of AllFreePaperCrafts