Photo via: tidymom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- incredible Red White and Blue Ideas for patriotic decorating, crafting and eating! Pair these ideas with a hot grill and sparklers and there’s no excuse not to celebrate America’s birthday in style! Details at TidyMom.net
- Try these creative Easter Crafts for Toddlers by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/ 12-easter-crafts-for-toddlers/
- It’s time for another fun, monthly blog hop — featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers! This month’s theme is all things CHALKBOARD, and we just know you’ll have a blast with these projects. We ended up making an XL Chalkboard that is so super simpl
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- Brilliant ideas to get your home organized! These are quick simple ideas that don’t cost a lot of money to gain valuable space in your home! Details at TidyMom.net
- 25 Handmade Gifts under 10 Dollars at the36thavenue.com These are super affordable and gorgeous gift ideas with links to tutorials.
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Soft Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting… These will be some of THE BEST pumpkin cookies you ever try! The frosting on top is out of this world and the perfect compliment to these delicious cookies!
- DIY Sandals and Flip Flops – Simple Yet Chic DIY Shoes – Creative, Cool and Easy Ways to Make or Update Your Shoes – Decorate Flip Flops with Cheap Dollar Store Crafts and Ideas – Beaded, Leather, Strappy and Painted Sandal Projects – Fun DIY Projects and Crafts for Teens and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-sandals
- So many good craft supplies for kids, plus a free printable craft supply shopping list with even more ideas. These boredom busters will keep kids busy and creative! via @nopressurelife
- Welcoming Fall At The Hankful House fall pumpkin falldecor falldecorating hometalktuesday