Photo via: homemadecrap.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Remembrance Stainless Steel Memory Wire Bracelet
- Follow this Cricut Tutorial to make this Faux Leather Bracelet. Its the EASIEST way to create a gorgeous piece of DIY jewelry!
- You have a baby shower to attend for someone that you love a lot and who means a great deal to you. Chances are you don’t want to give them the usual baby shower gifts of bottles, pacifiers, and lotions. Although those gifts are greatly useful, you want to give the new mom something thatContinue Reading…
- Simple color play is fun on a mirror. Make rainbow sensory bottles and add other colorful objects for exploring reflection with light and color play!
- Remove the middle plank of a picnic table. Insert with a trough, and fill with ice for chilled bottles
- What better than wine crates for cheap inexpensive and easy shelves. Especially that this room is also the place where we keep the bottles of wine 😊 I have done shelves with wine crates before in my dining room but I had never painted them. For the One Room Challenge, hosted by Calling it Home, Im giving…
- DIY: Easy way to cut glass bottles. Gonna do this one with some cobalt blue wine bottles I have and make great table lamps for summer porch parties and inscents burning
- Witches potion bottles – I like this idea of recycling different shaped bottles and spray painting them – unlimited ideas… colors, shapes, functions… The kids would even like them for some pretent play mixing up potions with water… maybe even leaving the jars clear and letting them mix food coloring. Such simple ideas that could provide hours of fun.
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- Need this for a the toothbrush and flosser and toothpaste holder. Tin Can Rope DIY Vases craft vase flowers
- DIY pallets and mason jars Candle Holder – 10 Rustic Pallet Creations for DIY Home Decor | 101 Pallets ShorewestRealtors
- Beautiful Vintage Upcycled Tin Can Holder for Craft Supplies and More