Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Steampunk Cigar Box Clock For Fathers Day- learn how to make a Steampunk Chic clock out of an old cigar box, flea market finds, and a clock kit! Step by step tutorial includes a materials list and detailed instructions for making the clock with a clock kit, and decorating a cigar box with old maps, vintage clock face and watch parts, metal gears and washers, filigree jewelry findings, Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and old plug fuses. Super cool decorator clock with a trendy steampunk look!
- Beautiful Laundry Room Ideas Stacked Washer Dryer With Stackable Washer And Dryer Decorating Ideas For Elegant Laundry Room
- How to Make Felted Wool Dryer Balls for Homemade, Chemical Free Laundry! Read the post for the super clear tutorial!
- Bread Box Makeover
- All Thats Rustic has a new style to offer 🙂 We are now offering our mason jar centerpieces to have a small planter box tray! This gives a different look and offers the ability to see more of the painted mason jars and still give that unforgettable rustic look! This is a charming little piece and is perfect for any place in the home, for an event, or for a gift! The colors shown are from our beloved neutral toned pallet collection! This set features the following: -12L x 5W x 1.5H 100% reclai…
- This beautiful DIY Metallic Ombre Basket is made out of a dollar store laundry…
- This beautiful DIY Metallic Ombre Basket is made out of a dollar store laundry basket and it makes beautiful home decor!
- DIY Accent Table From a Wire Laundry Basket (made for less than $25)
- Why cutting a laundry basket will make your storage look gorgeous
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- If you thought you couldn’t decorate your apartment or living room with pink, think again! Blush is the perfect shade to take your decor from girly to chic, especially when combined with a gray color scheme. Featured product includes: nearly natural decorative cactus garden cement planter; WoodWick vanilla gourmand 17.2-oz. jar candle; Decor 140 verim textured vase; Safavieh Dallas lattice shag rug and 2-piece Jenna throw pillow set; Thro by Marlo Lorenz Keller faux fur oblong throw pillow.
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com